Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Steamy Hot Fantasies Of You....

As I was waking up out of my hot steamy dream I could hear your sexy voice as your hands caressed my curvy body. As I started to masturbate I imagined seeing the look in your eyes as you started to kiss me all over. Pressing your lips against mine as our tongues began to roll round and round.. Feeling your hands as they started to squeeze my tits together. Taking your other hand as you moved down between my sexy legs. Trailing your finger tips up and down my clitty as you could hear me moan out. My sweet pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the way you touched and kissed me. I could hear you whisper out "I want you Angel" As your fingers started to make their way down my pussy lips. Slowly sliding your finger in as you could feel how tight my hole was. Wrapping it around your finger as you started to kiss me deeper and deeper. No one makes me as hot as you. And you know that too by the way that my body responds to you. As you started to finger fuck me deeper and deeper taking your lips as they kissed me down making their way to my breasts. Staring to suck on my nipples as they got harder and harder for you. I started to move my hips round and round as you could feel the insides of my tight walls getting so fucking wet now. You said "My cock is rock hard for you now. I'm gonna climb up to you and slide it in you baby." I looked down at you as I said "Oh yes please fuck me." You took your hands as you grabbed my hips and took that big fat cock and ran it up and down my pussy lips.

Pushing it against me as you started to slide in and out. Your cock is so big and stretches me out that I started to moan out "Oh it's so big give me more." Feeling me grip, grind and squeeze on your dick as you slid in and out. Taking my hands as I pushed my tits together sucking on my nipples. As I could feel you thrust yourself in me deeper and harder. The faster you gave it to me the louder I moaned out. I wanted everyone to know who's pussy this belongs too. You took my legs as you put them up on your shoulders taking your hands as they started to squeeze my ass cheeks together. Feeling my drippy wet cunt soak your cock. Squeezing it so fucking tight by now that you knew I was about ready to cum all over your cock. Saying "Please don't stop! Take this pussy it belongs to you!" Talking like a dirty little whore as your cock was throbbing inside of me and feeling your balls smack against my ass. You were ready to cum deep inside of my hot hole. And you knew I would beg you over and over for your thick hot load. I'm such a naughty girl for you, you know that you can take all of my hot little holes. I will never say no to you baby.... Fantasizing about you right now makes me want to take out my silver vibrator and slide it in my tight wet pussy. Do you want to hear me fuck it just for you and then cum over and over as I call out your name? Call me at 1-888-40-Bunny and ask for Angelique


Phonesex
Free phonesex
Free Sex Chat

No comments: