Monday, March 23, 2009

No One Compares To Daddy's Baby Girl

I'm in the mood for something very taboo today. And right now I can't stop thinking about how much I love to play with Daddy. Do you like having fun with your little girl? Family fun is one of my favorite role plays to do. And I can't forget about how much I love playing with my older brother too. Just think about walking in and seeing your naughty little girl in your bed. The bed that you and mommy share together. Maybe dressed in some of her clothes. The ones that really show off my big tits and sexy long legs. Dressed in one of your favorite outfits. Do I look hotter then she does daddy? Do you fantasize about all of the things that you want to do with me daddy? Does your cock get rock hard seeing me dressed like her? As you walk closer to me and see me lift off her top. Exposing my tits to you as you take out your big daddy dick. Stroking it in front of me as you cant take your eyes off of them. My breasts look so much better then hers. So firm tight and young. And then see me as I wiggle my hips and round firm ass out of her skirt and lay back as I move her thong to the side. Exposing my hot little pussy to you. It's so much tighter then mommy's and feels so much better then hers ever would. MMmmm and my little pussy gets so much wetter for you then hers does daddy. I know she wont do the things that you want her to do. But i'll never say no to you. I'll be your favorite slutty little girl who will make your cock feel so much better then hers ever will. Come fuck my little holes daddy. I want to feel your cock sliding in both of my tiny holes. And please fuck my hot wet mouth too. I want to wrap my glossy lips around your rod and suck it like she cant or wont. I want to prove to you that I'm hotter then she ever will be. And by the time your big fat cock stretches out all of my tight little holes open you will never think about mommy again. I will full fill all of your desires and dirty secrets. And she will never know how naughty her little girl is.. Are you dripping pre cum right now thinking about what you want to do to me? I have no taboos or limits. Call me at 1-888-40-Bunny ask for Angelique

Phone Sex Free Sex Chat
Family Fun Phone Sex
Daddy's Girl Phone Sex