Monday, April 20, 2009

Early Morning Passion

sexy good morning
It was early in the morning as I was laying back in my bed dressed in my sexy teddy. Hearing footsteps as you made your way over to me. Crawling up on my bed as you made your way between my sexy legs. I could feel your warm body press against mine as you took the bottom of my teddy and slowly lifted it up off of me. Exposing my thighs as you made your way up further and exposing my breasts. Looking at my hard puffy nipples as he slid my nighty off of me. As I could feel him slide his big hard cock against my bare pussy lips and begin to enter me. Thrusting slowly as he entered my hot wet pussy as they wrapped around his throbbing hard cock. Squeezing tighter and tighter as he slid in and out of me. Moving our hips round and round as his big strong hands started to caress my breasts. Taking his tongue as he started to roll them around and sucking on them as my pussy started to get wetter by the second. Hearing me moan out his name as he took his lips and made them up to mine. Kissing me deeply as our tongues began to roll around. Sliding mine into his mouth as I could feel all of his big hard cock inside of me. As my arms started to run up the side of his and my finger tips ran up his spine I took my sexy long legs and wrapped it around his waist. Thrusting so deep and hard inside of me I could feel my sweet pussy lips start to get puffier and puffier. As we were both getting to the edge of sharing a explosive orgasm he pulled me into him tighter. As he took me even further of that cliff of cumming I looked into his eyes and told him how good he felt inside of me. Hearing me moan louder and louder as he throbbed like nothing i've ever felt before. Sliding his cock all the way in and all the way out. The electricity we share is so intense and full of heat as my tight lips choke and grip around his cock. He could feel my wet pussy juices dripping down his cock shaft as he held himself inside of me feeling my pussy lips lock around him as he said "Angel your pussy lips are the most electrifying that I have ever felt." As his thrusts turned faster with every stroke and then we both shared an explosive orgasm together. His hot thick cum shot deep inside my tunnel of passion as I gripped my lips around his cock and contracted my pussy lips over and over again. As he looked down at me saying "Good morning baby." As he grabbed a warm wash cloth and wiped both of us off and laid next to me holding and caressing my body with his big strong hands. My body quivers and tingles all over thinking about what he does to me....
Angelique

No comments: