Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Your Sexy Slutty Babysitter To Tempt You

Good Girls
I answered the phone earlier today and you were in the mood for some very naughty phone sex. I asked you what your fantasy was and you told me you wanted me to be your sexy barely legal babysitter. You were on your way home from a long day of work and your wife was out of town for a few days. And all you could think about was me back at your house about ready to put your kids to bed. You always knew that I was a very slutty girl and always gave you looks and gestures while your wife had her back facing me. Taking my tongue and rolling it around my pretty lips or running my finger across them sucking on it. I knew that my flirts always made you so horny and I could not help but notice the big bulge in your pants. Were you having fantasies about touching my big tits? Did you think about squeezing them together as you put me down on my knees to get ready to feel them pumping your throbbing hard dick? Just thinking about my pretty mouth wrapping around the tip of your cock head as I start to slide up and down. Slurping and sucking on it as you give me more and more. I can suck your cock so much better then your wife and i'll make it throb so hard that you start to leak pre cum. I bet you have even fantasized about my tight smooth pussy and how good it feels. So wet and fuckable that just the thought of it makes your dick throb. Think about walking in late at night while i'm laying back in your bedroom touching myself having thoughts of you. You see me laying there as your cock instantly stiffens. You know what I want and I know what you want. So why don't you come on over here and climb in the bed with me. Let me take that big fat cock out and stroke it with my soft young hands. You don't have to worry about your kids waking up either because they are fast asleep. The time is now for you to have your way with me baby.

Let me play with that cock. I'll make it so fucking hard all you want to do is explode like never before. I will make you cum harder then your wife ever could. Touching you, teasing you and running my soft pretty lips all over your body. That delicious cock is getting harder by the second. Let me take my tongue and run it up and down your shaft. Making my way down to your cum filled balls. Sucking on them and rolling them around in my mouth as I hear you moaning out. They fill so heavy and so hot all I can think about is giving you exactly what you want so you can give me all of your thick cream. I make my way back up to the tip of your cock head as I start to twirl my tongue round and round. Placing my hand around it as I start to stroke it again. Are you ready to put me on all fours and see my tight ass up in the air and feed me your big fat dick? Or do you want me to climb on top and get ready to ride your stick. Fuck me in your favorite position baby. Slide that long hard rod inside and feel my tight wet pussy grip and squeeze around it. Choking it as my ass wiggles back and forth. And see my big tits bounce as you rim me deeper and faster. Pulling your cock inside of me more as you take a big smack of my ass. Hearing me moan out "Oh you feel so good please don't stop." Knowing that my tight young cunt gets much more wetter for you then your wife's does. Its so willing so ready and feels so much better then hers ever did. Think about grabbing my hips as you pull me back even further. Feel me grind into you as your balls start to smack against my ass. Are you ready to give me all your sticky hot cum? You know I want every last drop of it. I want to be your naughty young slut who has no limit's or taboos. You know i'll never say no to you so cum get ready to find me in your bedroom.
1-888-402-8669

No comments: