Monday, September 07, 2009

What Happens To Cock Teases Next Door


Wanna Play?

This weekend was so much fun! I was out with some of my girl friends having a bar b que and it was SOOOOO incredibly hot we decided that wearing our tight little shorts and bikini tops would be appropriate. I could see my neighbor peeking out his window so we decided to get the hose and attatch the sprinkler system to it so we could get nice and wet. We came out of our shorts and exposed our bikini bottoms and started to run through and feel the cool water hit our skin. I could not help but get wet knowing that we were causing my hot neighbors cock get good and hard. And one thing about him is he is not a shy man at all so he decided to open up his blinds and stand there with this intense look on his face. I could only imagine what was going through his mind seeing two young girls tease him like that. I could see him taking his hand and start to rub his pants and he walked over to the side of the window for a little while so I could only imagine what he was doing. But I had a very good idea that he may have been stroking his big fat dick seeing us out there barely dressed like that. Later on that day after we ate and my girl friend went home my neighbor came up from behind me and went inside. He was very tall and handsome. He had to be at least 6'3. With brown hair and a muscular body. As I turned and faced him he took his hands and grabbed me. He pushed me into the corner and pressed his body into mine. Looking deep into my eyes saying "I saw you and your girl friend outside earlier running through the water getting all wet. And I saw how you were giving me those naughty looks being a tease and being flirty and suggestive. He pushed his hips into me and I could feel his huge cock poke me in my thigh. He said "You are such a cock tease but now i'm going to have to show you what I have for girls like you." His big strong hands were touching my big tits pushing them together. Running his finger tips around my nipples that were poking through my bikini top. Then he made his way down to my bottoms and started to undo the strings on the sides.

Taking his hands as he started to undo his pants and bring out his big 91/2 inch cock. Saying "Look at what you did to me." Sliding his fingers between my thighs and running them up and down my pussy lips he said "And your little pussy is really wet isn't Angelique. You want this don't you?" I smiled and said "Well what if I do?" He reached out and grabbed my hips with me still pressed into the wall and lifted me up and started to slide me down his big fat dick. Saying "I want you to feel my thick cock drive deep into your cunt. It wants it doesn't it you cock teasing slut." I giggled and started to grab my pussy lips around his shaft and placed my arms around his neck as I could feel his hardness throb inside of me. He fucked me deeper and harder saying "I'm going to nail you against the wall slut. And then I'm going to shoot a thick hot load of cum inside of your dripping wet cunt." I said "Yes please fuck me Gary this pussy needs your cock so bad. I know I act like a teasing slut around you but all I can think about is you fucking my slutty fuck hole deep and hard." I gripped and pulled on his cock and could feel his balls smack against my pussy lips. Pumping me faster and harder as I said "I've laid in my bed at night thinking about you coming in my room and sliding your cock down my throat and in my pussy just taking turns back and forth. Can you feel how wet I am? It's like your pole was made to fuck me." It was so big and fat and the way that he was ramming me it wasn't too long before he said "I've been saving this load of cum for you Angelique and you are going to fucking take it right now!" Grabbing my ass cheeks as I was bouncing up and down his dick I said "Oh please I need your cum in me shoot it baby deep and hard. I need to be your slutty cum ho so bad baby!" He took his hands and pulled me on him and looked deep in my eyes and started to kiss me like we were two hot animals loosing all sense of reality. His tongue shoved down my throat and mine down his and then I could feel his hot ocean of cum shoot deep inside of my tiny fuck tunnel. And all I could think about is I cant wait for the next hot day when the sun is out so I can go tease my hot neighbor next door. Can I be your cock teasing slut next door? Call 1-888-402-8669 ask for Angelique

Forced Fantasy Phone Sex
Girl Next Door Phone Sex
Cock Tease Phone Sex
Live Sex Chat
Phone Sex

No comments: