Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Your Thirsty Cock Sucking Cum Slut

The way your cream filled cock throbs just ready to explode into my mouth makes my pussy dripping wet. All I can think about is the way that it tastes and feels as my mouth is sliding up and down your long hard shaft. Not able to breath because you are penetrating it deeper and deeper. With your hands on top of my head pushing me down lower to make me gag all over it. Looking up at you ready for you to bust your load all over my pretty face. Or maybe you've had me on all fours pounding my tight wet pussy lips feeling how tight they grab around your dick. You hammer me deep and hard and I moan out your name louder and louder telling you how much I want to be your one and only slut. The one who will plant her pussy lips around your cock and take your load inside of my wet pussy or all over my tight round ass. Or if you are fucking my big 36 D tits you can drench your cum all over them. And watch me take my fingers and lick it all up. You know I can't get enough of tasting and swallowing your cum. I want to make you feel so fucking good that you lose control and you take my body and make me your whore. Knowing that I will do ANYTHING to get you off. Weather its mild or extreme. There is nothing that is too naughty, dirty, taboo, kinky, or wild for me. I can be your submissive little slut or I can be your seductive mistress who will put you on your knees and make you do things you've never dreamed of doing.

I'm ready to please you today. Call 1-888-402-8669 ask for Angelique

Phone Sex
Live Sex Chat
Oral Phone Sex
Cock Sucking Phone Sex

No comments: