Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Lust In Him Makes My Body Quiver

I walked up to him and brushed my body against his hot sexy body. He looked down at me and said “Angel can you feel how hard my cock is for you?” I looked up and said “I sure can and it’s making my pussy dripping wet for you.” I started touching him all over and all he had to do was back me into the bed and lift off my tight fitting top to expose my big tits. I started to undo his pants and he slid off my lacy bra and said “Are you ready to fuck you naughty slut?” I said “yes I am. I have been waiting on this moment for such a long time now.” When I lowered his shorts out came his huge fucking nine inch cock. I didn’t think it was possible for me to get any wetter then what I was at that moment. The tone in his voice and the way that he talked to me made me tingle from head to toe. And he knew that I was about to be all his. I lifted up my short slutty skirt and started to wiggle my hips and tight ass out of my panties and looked as his hand was pumping his long hard shaft. His animal look and lust in his eyes made me so ready for him I could not stand it any longer. He pulled me up into him and my tight fuck hole was ready to take his huge dick inside. He said “I didn't come here to fuck around today you have been teasing me and showing off that body long enough now and the time has come for me to feed that fucking cunt a real mans dick.” He slid the tip of his mushroom head up and down my slit and started to play with my nipples. He ran circles around them and pinched them a little bit. I moaned out “Ohhh that feels so good it makes me so wet when you do that. He started to kiss my soft lips and slid his tongue inside. He said “You want this don't you baby.” I said “Like nothing I've ever wanted before in my life.”

I moaned as his tongue ran and rolled around mine and before I knew it he had me pushed back on the bed with a pillow under my ass and my legs spread wide open. He pressed into me and slid his large rod into my tiny fuck hole and held me down. My pussy muscles squeezed around his throbbing shaft as he slid all the way in and all the way out. He could hear me say “Fuck this pussy it’s all yours. You know I’m a total fucking slut for you.” He took his big hands and started to mount them on my hips and buried his cock deeper in me. Thrusting in and out faster deeper and harder. Plowing my pussy and he could feel myself grabbing and squeezing and pulling him in even deeper. He had the hugest cock I’ve ever felt. It stretched my tiny walls open so much that I moaned out louder and louder. I wrapped my sexy long legs around his waist and said “Oh please fill me up with all of your cum. My fucking cunt needs it so bad.” Our bodies pressed into each other grinding round and round and side to side. I could feel my lips grab on him tighter. He knew that his cock was the only one I wanted. He said “Beg for my cum you dirty talking whore!” I said “Oh please can I have your thick hot cum? I need to feel it shooting deep in this pussy of yours!” He said “Who’s pussy is this?” I said “It’s all yours!!!” Over and over louder and louder that the whole fucking block could have heard me. And the next thing I knew he had a grip on me and filled me up and said “Hell yes that’s what I’m talking about take all this cum Angelique!” After we had that hot fun together he looked at me and said “I can’t wait to come here and find you waiting for me like this….

What a unforgettable night that was… And now I'm here wanting more.
1-888-402-8669
Angelique


Quality Phone Sex
Role Play Phone Sex

No comments: