Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Guided Masturbation Like No Other

It's so very hot when I get a guided masturbation phone sex call from you. Hearing you as you give yourself over to me. To let me tell you how to stroke your throbbing hard cock for me. Hearing my voice as I tell you to get some easy glide gel. As your cock is in your hand ready to be stroked. As I tell you how to touch it, and where to touch it. My sexy voice telling you to stroke up and down as your finger tips move across that sensitive spot. Feeling pleasure like no other as you begin to slow down enough to enjoy every single moment of it. As the pressure begins to build up. Focusing on other areas as I say "Now start to stroke it again for me baby." As I tell you to squeeze it a little tighter now. As you are ready to start pumping it for me. Taking your other hand as you begin to massage those balls that are filling up with sticky hot cum. As I imagine the sexy look on your face and imagine how thick and veiny your dick is. Hearing your moans as your knees begin to shake and buckle from the intense feeling that tingles from your big hard cock then moves over the rest of your body.Giving you an experience like no other. Thinking about it makes me so increadbly wet that all I want to do is move my thong to the side and slide my fingers across my pussy. As I hear your moaning getting more rapid by the second saying "Oh yes, yes that feels so good." And those moans will get more intense by the second as your cock is ready to explode and shoot a big hard load like no other. By now you hear me say "Now pump that cock for me. Jack it faster and squeeze it tighter." As your hand is slipping up and down that long hard shaft. Taking it from the very tip of the head and moving down to the base of the shaft. With your other hand putting more focus on that sensative spot that will make you blow at any moment as your finger moves back and forth begging me to cum. Are you ready to get addicted to the way I can guide you through masturbation? Then give me a call at 1-888-40-Bunny ask for Angelique for hot, wet guided masturbation like no other

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi honey one post is hotter than the nest. your one sexy lady.
if you would like you can leave
a note on my blog and a link to
your site if you wush. love ya