Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exchanging My Brothers Debt With Sex


Got Me?My brother owed a bunch of money to some gangsters down the street. I knew that he didn't have enough money to pay it off so he set up an arrangement with the leader. They discussed exchanging me as a form of payment. When I got there I was dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight fitting top and some cute shoes. The head member answered the door and said "Hello Angelique i've been expecting you." As he asked me in he said "Do you know why you are here tonight?" I said "Yes my brother told me that he owed you a lot of money and could not pay you back. So he sent me here to take care of the debt." He looked at me as he said "Yes that's right but what you are going to give me is sex." As I looked at him feeling a bit nervous I said "Yes I know I have to give myself to you." As he had a hungry look in his eyes he said "Come over here and give me a kiss." As his eyes were glancing up and down my body looking at my breasts and ass and how they looked in my clothes. As I stood directly in front of him I reached out and kissed him. Feeling him as his lips pressed in against mine. As our mouths were parted and tongues started to roll in circlies he pulled me into him. I was very nervous because I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. As he said "I want you to take off your jeans for me now." As I said "Okay i'll take them off." Undoing my pants as I started to wiggle my little hips out of them. Letting them slide down my legs as I stepped out of them. He gave me a intense look as he said "Now take off your panties." As I hesitated briefly I started to wiggle my hips out of them for him as they moved down my legs and hit the floor. Stepping out of them as I could see the bulge in his pants growing. He said "Now turn around so I can see that cute little ass of yours. As I did that he said "You look so good i'm ready to take my big fat dick out and fuck you right now." I looked back and saw how big and hard he was as I started to get scared. As he said now bend over and grab the table with your hands and hold on. As his cock was in his hand stroking it he took one big hard thrust and stared to fuck me deep and hard. As I moaned out saying "Oh please it's so big and hard it's really stretching my little pussy open." As he forced himself inside of me taking his hands as he grabbed onto my hips. Pulling me back onto him as I could feel him sliding all the way in and all the way out. Giving it to me deeper and harder as I said "Oh no please don't hurt me as I cried out." Grinding his hips into mine as I could feel his cock head hit the back of my little walls as he moaned out "Oh fuck your pussy is so tight Angelique." Saying "I'm going to cum in your pussy now." As my walls tried to push him out I said "Oh please no don't cum in me." The more I begged him the harder he rammed my little hole until I felt his thick hot load shooting deep inside of me. As he grabbed my hips and locked himself inside of me shooting all of his jizz in me. Saying "Now the next time your brother owes me money you know what's going to happen." As I looked back at him feeling his hot cum slowly leak out of me knowing this would be a night I would never forget... Angelique

phonesex free sex chat role playing phonesex

No comments: