Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hot Wet Tight And Creamy

I want to see you standing in front of me with your cock rock hard standing at attention. As i'm dressed like a slut for you showing off my 34 D tits and tight sexy ass. Seeing your hand as it strokes up and down as you say "Are you ready to be my dirty slut today?" As I look into your eyes saying "Yes I am." My panties getting wetter by the moment as your hands start to run across my body. Feeling my tits as you think about how much you want your throbbing hard cock sliding between them. Then making your way down between my legs to feel my wet panties as you move them to the side and feel my tight hot pussy as you finger it thinking about how much you want to fuck me. As I look into your eyes and take off my top and then my lacy bra and see your eyes as you can see my budding nipples staring you right in the face. Hearing you say "Get on your knees and suck my cock baby." You know i've been thinking about this moment all day. the chance to feel your big 9 inch dick sliding in and out of my hot wet mouth. Sucking on it as you start to moan out "Fuck you know how to suck don't you." As I look up at you with my mouth sliding up and down your shaft. Slurping on it as I take my soft hand and stroke the base of your shaft. Hearing you as you say "I want to fuck those tits now." As I start to raise my mouth up and guide your cock between them. You know that I have the most perfect set of tits that were made for feeling your wet dick slide in and out. As I push them together and feel you pump them faster with each stroke. Taking the tip of my tongue as I lick your head and taste pre cum as it starts to drip out. Taking your balls in my hand as I start to squeeze on them lightly. You have so much cum that is starting to build up inside of them all you want to do now is fuck my pussy deep and hard. As I get up off of my knees and slide my skirt off.

Wiggling my hips back and forth as I go on to take off my thong. Seeing you stroke your big fat cock as I sit on the edge of the bed. Feeling you take your hands as you lay me down and pull me to the edge and take that long hard rod and run it up and down my pussy lips. Thinking "Do you want my cunt or do you want my tight ass wrapped around you." Or do you want a little bit of both. As you start to push the tip in my ass and hear me moan out loudly as you thrust in and out. Calling me a dirty whore as you fuck my hole over and over again. I've got a super tight ass that needs a big fat cock like yours fucking it deep and hard. Grabbing my legs as your put them up on your shoulders and start to dive into my tight hole. As I hear you say "You make my cock rock hard you dirty bitch." As you flip me over on my knees and take me from behind. Sliding all the way in and all the way out. Feeling how tight and snug it is as you start rubbing my clit round and round. Looking back at you as I beg you like a dirty whore not to stop. My moans turn louder as they turn to screams as your cock head hits the back of my ass wall. Throbbing inside of me as you are ready for me to finish you off and REALLY showing you how dirty I am. You look at me as you are hammering my ass saying "I want you to suck my cock off Angelique." As you slide out of me and I sit back on the edge of the bed. Wrapping my dirty mouth around your cock as I start to suck on it for you. Sliding my lips up and down as I can taste my ass on your rod. Licking and slurping as you moan out of control. Gagging on it as you push it back in my throat saying "Oh yes deep throat my dick you slut i'm gonna cum now!" As you pull out and spray that thick creamy jizz all over my face. I want more. Can I be your dirty slut today? Call me at 1-888-40-Bunny ask for Angelique

Phonesex Free Sex Chat

No comments: