Monday, November 03, 2008

Take Me Right Here Right Now


Naughty Girls
Graphics & Myspace layouts

I want to share a very hot phonesex call that I got the other day. You came up to me as you said "Angelique i'm not going to fuck around today I want you to crawl up on that bed and get ready for me." As I looked at you having hot thoughts. As you crawled between my legs you said "I want you to show me why i'm so proud of that pussy." As I spread my legs open for you and started to touch myself ." Hearing you say "Ya that's what i'm talking about" as you took out your big nine inch cock and started to stroke it right in front of me. Grabbing me by my hips as you pulled me to the edge of the bed. Taking that big fat cock as you started to slide it in my tight wet cunt. Hearing you say "I'm going to take my pussy today." As you started to fuck me in and out. Feeling you stretch my walls open as you rammed me over and over again. Grinding your hips into mine as you said "Now take those big tits of yours push them up to your mouth and suck on your nipples for me." Seeing the look in your eyes as I took my perfect mouth and wrapped it around and began sucking and licking on them. As I moaned out for you because you know how to fuck me like no one else can. You took your hand as you brought it up to my mouth and said "now wrap those pretty lips around my fingers and suck on them." As my mouth began to slide up and down over and over again. Hearing you as you said "Who's pussy is this?" As I responded back "It's daddy's pussy." As you said "Yaaaaaah your fuckin right it is." As you flipped me over on my stomach and started fucking me from behind. Feeling your big strong hands slap my ass as you fed me that throbbing hard dick. Hearing me moan out more and more and more. I looked back at you as I said "Nobody makes my little cunt as wet as you do." When I said that you started to thrust even faster.

My tight lips wrapped around your thickness as I started to grab the bed and grind into you. Knowing that you could take me anyway you want. On my back, on all fours, laying flat on my stomach or me riding you like a pony. Bouncing up and down on your stick as my big 34 D's bounce up and down. My tight slutty hole soaking your cock as I lean back and squeeze those full balls of yours as I say "Daddy has the best fucking cock in the world." Being your dirty talking slut as you treat me like the little whore that I am. As you tell me to climb on top of you and slide my wet pussy down on you to ride. MmmMm as I lower my tight wet fuck box on your rod I feel your cock as it starts to stretch me open. Giving every inch of that big daddy dick to me as I start to ride your pole. Up and down as you grab my hips and lock me down on you. Rolling round and round as my big 34D tits are bouncing. As we grind into each other and I feel you hit the back of my walls. Moaning out "Ohhhh take this slutty pussy. Do you know how much I fantasize about you and giving it to you just how you want?" As I gripped even tighter. Sucking on my bottom lip as you said "Take your hands and reach behind you and squeeze on my balls." As I leaned back my back and took them in my soft hands I could feel how filled up with cum they were as I started to squeeze on your cock so hard that I could not hold back anymore. And hat's when I REALLY showed you how much my pussy belongs to you as I choked your cock so hard it wouldn't let it go. And you looked at me as you sad "Oh yah baby I have a load of cum to give you as you shot it deep in my little walls. And it felt so good and hot and sticky and I knew that nobody could make daddy cum like I can....


Are you looking for a slutty girl to cum play with today? Check to see if i'm in our
free sex chat or you can call me at 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Angelique

Come Play
Comments & Myspace layouts

No comments: