Monday, June 15, 2009

A "Personal" Interview With The Dean Of Students

I will be getting ready to think about what kind of classes I will be taking for my sophomore year of college. I know its a little early to be thinking about it now but I just can't help myself. I really need to make an appointment to see the dean as soon as possible. I have heard how hot he is and I know I am going to be transferring to Tech so I need to do all that I can to make sure he accepts me. I am thinking that I should wear my hottest skirt that shows off my sexy long legs and my low cut top that shows off my 34 D tits. I just love to show off my cleavage. And I'm tempted to not wear any panties so when I go to purposely drop something on the floor I can go to bend straight down and pick it up. I want to give him a close up view of my tight firm ass and maybe have my legs parted so he can get a view of my smooth bare pussy lips. If he notices that I'm a very slutty girl I'm sure he will recommend housing close by or maybe a dorm on campus that I can stay at. HMMMM he could cum by late at night and give me extra pointers for tips on making sure that I get all A's. He has no idea of how much of a flirty girl I can be. And who knows maybe I can fuck my way through college. And hopefully he will show me what happens to dirty, slutty students who go around breaking all the rules. Will you punish me Mr Dean and give me your big fat throbbing hard cock for being such a whore? Will you make me your own personal fuck toy and slide your big fat cock in my hot wet mouth? Just think about seeing the way that I look at you giving you those provocative looks with lust in my eyes. And then push me to my knees so I can suck your big fat dick. You know I want to feel it so bad. Throbbing as you pump it in and out and hearing me suck and slurp on it making it wetter and wetter. Then bend me over your desk and pick whichever tight hole you want. My dripping wet tight pussy or my tiny little ass. Give me that big fat cock Mr Dean and feel how tight my little hole squeezes around your dick. I promise I won't disappoint you. And I'll make you blow your thick hot load so hard you will be cumming back for more....

Call me at 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Angelique to schedule your own personal interview with your slutty little pleaser

Role Play Phone Sex
CoEd Phone Sex
Live Sex Chat
Phone Sex

No comments: