Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Steamy HOT Dreams Of Draining His Cock....

I'm here right now wondering if I just woke up from a steamy hot dream or if what i'm thinking about really happened....Either way it felt sooooo good...

I looked up at him with my pretty brown eyes as his beautiful throbbing hard cock was sliding in and out of my tight little pussy and said "MMMM I've never felt anything feel so good. The way you fuck me like this makes me so dripping wet." His cock was the biggest one I had ever had. With his hands pushing my big tits together he stretched out my little hole more and more with every stroke. He has been waiting for so long to feel the wetness and tightness that only my young pussy could give him. Gripping and squeezing around his dick choking it with every thrust. I wanted to make him feel like no other has before. He took his fingers and ran them across my full lips and said "Suck on them baby. Just as if my big fat cock was in your mouth." I slid them in as I rolled my tongue in circles. Doing a wild dance with him moving them in and out. Taking my tongue sliding up and down as if it was the shaft of his cock that I was licking. He started to moan out and replace his fingers with his tongue. It was a hot deep wet kiss as I started to move my body with his. Feeling his big cock press inside of me deeper. Moving forwards and backwards as his strokes grew more intense. And it wasn't just the HUGE size of his massive dick it was the way his cock was moving inside of me. The way that it thrusts in and out. Grinding and probing. Like a corkscrew sliding down the slim tight opening of a bottle of wine. Hitting different places inside of my pussy walls. MMMM and don't let me forget about those areas of sensitivity that are close to my clitty. My finger sliding in and out of my hot hole could NEVER compare to what he was giving me. The intensity crept up inside of me and before I knew it I was contracting my walls around his cock. Cumming all over it as I started to tremble with no control. He looked down at me touching me all over just holding himself inside of me. Holding on to the feeling of the wave of my orgasm until it ran it's course. I creamed so much and gave him such a feeling of intensity that he started to thrust himself inside of me again. Ramming my hot hole with his meaty cock. Pressing me into the bed with me saying "Oh god fuck me deeper!" Hitting so deep into my pussy walls that I started to cry out. And moans deep within him started to roll out and he said "I can't hold baby Angelique, I'm going to shoot my hot juices inside of your hot little pussy!" I said "In your naughty little girls pussy." With that last comment it blew him over the edge. I could feel his dick swell even more! And he blew my hot hole apart. Releasing all of his hot cum deep inside of me. And then another and another until I drained his cum dry. At that moment I just felt my self floating into a cum frenzy.... MMMM I can't wait to see him again....

Angelique

Phone Sex
Live Sex Chat
Hot Phone Sex

No comments: