Monday, November 16, 2009

Pilfering Panty Snatcher Get's Exposed!

Look at you going in your bedroom while your wife or girl friend is away. Or maybe you went over to your best friends house and snuck into her dirty clothes hamper. I know you try to resist but you cant. You find yourself looking for her dirty panties. You know the ones she just took of. They are so wet and creamy. You think "Oh I'm just going to take this one pair she wont notice that they are missing." All you want to do is get back home so you can take them out of your pocket and put those worn panties up to your face and smell that pussy scent that's covered all over them. MMMM they smell so good don't they? They just make your dick throb so hard that all you want to do is take your tongue and lick the crotch. You know it wont be that long though before you have your cock out stroking it with those cum filled dirty panties wrapped around it. Do you have a small tiny pathetic little dick or a big fat one? I bet no one knows your secret craving of being a panty sniffing slut. Go ahead and stroke your dick with them. Feel how soft they are as your hand slides up and down your shaft. I know it wont be very long until you are ready to blow your load all over them. I bet I know what could push you over the edge. Seeing her standing there with her skirt up with a pair of red satin panties. Just think about her teasing you while she touches her pussy lips through them. Giggling because you are a panty sniffing slut. Or maybe she might decide to punish you in some kind of way. If you are a brave panty slut maybe you will come sneak into my room when I'm away for the day. I know you have seen me bending over in front of you and lifting up my little skirt and flashing my panties at you. But what you really want to do is search for the brand new pair that I just bought. I know you like those a lot don't you? Don't be afraid to admit you are still in the closet about the whole thing. I know your desires and I know every time you go to your favorite mall and come across a Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood you are drawn in there like kids to candy. And you see that sexy bra and panty set that's in the window. You look around to see if anyone is close by that you know. And before you know it you are in there with them in your hand ready to go back in the dressing room and try them on. I know you want too because you cant stop thinking to yourself "I wonder how I'll look in these?" And if you have a tiny dick you really want to know how they feel rubbed against your clit. Maybe its a lacy red set or that hot pink set that's made of satin. And then you think "I bet if I put these on with a short little skirt and tight fitting push up top if I could get that hot stud with the big fat cock." Or maybe you just want to be humiliated and have me and my girl friends stand around you and giggle at you. Maybe you want me to use my strap on or vibrator on you and fuck you in front of all of them. How humiliating would that be knowing that all my friends would be watching you as you are getting treated like a slut. And if you are a good panty slut we may just go out shopping and have a girls day out and get our nails done and then get that new outfit you have been eyeing for the past couple of weeks now. And you know you will have to wear it out of the mall. EVERYONE will see you dressed like a pretty girl. Who knows I just may change your name and give you a pretty one or a slutty one like you want. I know I know it's okay we will have lots of fun whatever we decide to do. So go ahead and pick up your receiver and call me for some panty boy phone sex you will never forget!

1-888-402-8669
Angelique


Phone Sex
Free Sex Chat
Humiliation Phone Sex

No comments: