Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Forced And Taken

It was a very late night when I was on my way to my car after having some fun with my girl friends. And that's when he snuck up from behind me and grabbed me. I tried to break free but he was much too strong. His deep voice said "Don't you know you should not be out this late by yourself walking alone?" Then he threw me in his car. I was so scared and my heart was racing I didn't know what to do. He took me to his house and put me in this big room and stripped me down naked. He told me that he had been watching me for a long time now. And then he told me if I tried to yell or get away he was really going to hurt me. He dropped his pants and brought out his big fat 9 inch cock. Stroking it with this hungry look in his eyes. My body trembled and I kept saying "Who are you?" He said "You know who I am Angelique. And now it's time for payback." Crawling up on the bed with his pants completely off by now. Saying "You were a real stuck up bitch to me in high school." I said "What are you talking about." Then he said "Don't play stupid all those times you sat at that lunch table with your girl friends laughing at me." And then it finally dawned on me who he was. He took the tip of his cock head and started running it up and down my pussy lips. Taking his hands and squeezing my big tits together. Even though I was scared out of my mind I had to admit the guy who I use to tease back in high school turned out to be a very hot guy! He could feel my pussy lips start to moisten as he started to push his dick head inside of me. He said "If you are so fucking scared why is your little cunt getting wet Angelique?" I said "I know I should be scared of how you are going to pay me back for being such a bitch but you look so hot and your dick is so fucking big!" He looked down at me and said "Shut up slut I'm ready to take what belongs to me!" And then I could feel his thick and fat cock stretch my tiny pussy lips open. I started moaning out because it was so big. My heart was racing even faster as he started pumping my wet hole faster and faster. I could hear him say "The reason why you teased me like that in high school is because you wanted me to fuck you didn't you? Go ahead and admit it!" I could feel his cock head pounding the back of my pussy walls as he started to hold me down. It was like he was a wild animal on the attack and my body was going to be all of his. I said "Yes I wanted you to fuck me back in high school I admit it!" His balls were slapping against my tight ass and full of cum just ready to explode. He said "Tell me that you are all mines." I started to moan out so loud that anyone living next to me and walking outside could have heard me. I said "I'm all yours take me! Fuck your cock feels so good inside of me!" I gripped his shaft even tighter as he forced my lips open and said "Now take my cum because it's ready to explode!" And out came every last drop of his thick warm load filling me up. I hope he grabs me again and teaches me a lesson for being such a bitch to him in high school.

Are you in the mood to kidnap me and have your way with me today?


I have no taboo's and will be the hottest submissive victim you have ever come across...

Angelique

Phone Sex
Free Sex Chat
Rape Phone Sex
Force Phone Sex

1 comment:

AnjungRacing said...

wowwww.....